**THIS POSTING IS FOR AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER. THIS ROLE
DOES NOT INVOLVE EMPLOYMENT WITH ANDERSEN WINDOWS, INC. OR ANY OF
ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.**
**PURPOSE:** An Andersen Independent Service Provider Company is
an independently owned and operated business that performs warranty
and non-warranty window and door repairs on behalf of Andersen
Windows, Inc. while ensuring timeliness and world class customer
Come work with the nation's leading window and door
We're looking for skilled window and door technicians in the
Are you a craftsperson who wants to bring your skills and
expertise to the premier window manufacturer in the country?
Andersen Windows was founded in 1903 and has long been one of
the most recognized brands in the industry. Our service
organization is an exclusive combination of the best people in the
industry, a superior process, and exclusive products.
For over a century, we've long understood that a world class
service experience is in the details. All of the care, pride,
professionalism, and craftsmanship we put into our products would
mean little without the very best customer experience.
If you are professional craftsperson who is experienced in
construction practices and window and door repair, we want to hear
from you. We partner with folks who are proud of their work,
dedicated to working with individual homeowners/builders and go the
extra mile whenever necessary (and often even when it's not!).
**Why We're Different**
Our independent service providers are technicians-but they are
also customer-experience specialists and brand stewards.
As an Independent Service Provider Company, you will need
**Construction Aptitude** to handle such issues as:
* Diagnostic skills * Proper window and door installation
practices * Operation of different types of windows and doors *
Experience in window and door repairs
**Soft Skills** to effectively represent Andersen Windows, Inc.
* Taking time to listen to a customer's concerns * Explaining to
customers what will happen throughout their service experience and
setting expectations accordingly * Answering any questions that
come up * Ensuring the customer is satisfied and * Asking the
customer for a review at the conclusion of the job
* Competitive reimbursement rates * Co-branding with industry
leader that will help you expand your business * Opportunity for
growth of your business * World class training at our facility and
in the field/on-site * Year-round service work opportunities *
Dedicated support team
Independent Service Provider Company
Andersen Windows, Inc
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Window installation and repair experience.
* A proven track record of superior workmanship.
* Ability to schedule appointments directly with customers.
* Ability to communicate in a timely fashion.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
* Valid driver's license.
* Able to perform the essential functions of the job
* Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements.
* Proficient in the use of tools and equipment.
* Knowledge of and training in job-site and equipment
* Empathy and customer service skills.
* A strong sense of accountability-and an equally strong sense
* Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving, and decision
* Self-motivation, time- and work-process management skills, and
the ability to work independently.
* Ability to pass Background check
* Workers Compensation (with no waivers or exclusions for the
owner of the business) and General Liability insurance required
* Enter into an Independent Service Provider Agreement with
* An employer identification number and completed W-9.
*Job:* Field Service
*Primary Location:* United States-OR-Bend
*Organization:* Andersen Windows, Inc.
*Job Posting:* Oct 13, 2020, 12:05:36 PM
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 27281