Dietary Aide - Assisted Living
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: August 23, 2020
Want to make a significant impact while working for a American
Health Care Association award-winning community (Check out the
Join the award-winning team here at Prestige Senior Living High
Desert and work for our family-owned and operated
Nestled in the heart of Bend, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living High
offers residents the comfort of home and the camaraderie of
community-based living. Residents experience the independence and
convenience that comes with community-based living, a myriad of
activities, educational opportunities and life-enrichment
At High Desert, we offer Celebrations
a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy,
fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our
residents. Our program s events, activities and educational
opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.::
Questions? Contact HighDesertED@prestigecare.com::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
This is a Part-Time position. We are looking for afternoons and
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Dining Services Aide assists with food service, general duties of
the dietary department, and minor food preparation.
* Responsible for delivering meals to resident rooms, setting-up
meal trays in accordance to diet orders and tray cards, ensuring
residents are served proper diet and food preferences in a timely
* Keeps the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean and
sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors and
according to assignment.
* Operates the dishwasher and properly stores pots, dishes and
* Ensures proper labeling of foods to be stored.
* Assists in minor preparation of food and is responsible for
serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and
applicable sanitation practices.
* Follows community fire safety, infection control practices and
hazardous chemical practices, and uses cleaners and other hazardous
materials in accordance to health department procedures.
* Reports all unsafe conditions or equipment to dietary services
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, and in a
manner that respects dignity, confidentiality standards and
promotes residents and staff rights.
* Resets the dining room for the next meal and makes sure supplies
are available for the next meal.
* Assists in storing incoming food and supplies as assigned and
performs related duties as requested.
* Assist others with lifting, as required.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Meet job-related health department or state regulations by
holding required state certification.
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Some experience working with the public preferred.
* Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions, and
write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Bend , Dietary Aide - Assisted Living, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!