Electromechanical Field Service Technician I
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: September 10, 2020
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies &
services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver
on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such
- Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles
are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering
Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers
positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits
that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally,
regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
This position requires the solution technology level skills to work
independently as a product/services solutions specialist in
servicing and/or training on certain business support work area
needs/offerings. Also include new business and other various
support functions as developed or assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs product specialist solution skill services including
configuring, installing, troubleshooting, networking, maintaining,
and training as assigned in their area of responsibility
- Performs full range of product repair, customer training,
equipment and work flow observation, and engages in problem solving
sharing solutions to improve methods.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in
increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains and shares expertise on products
according to specs, and/or relevant documentation/instruction.
Performs the same for equipment operations.
- Considered a resource for others when solutions level
expertise/skill is required. Works independently, shows knowledge
and command of a range of products, environments and potential
issues relevant to assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Customer Services
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all
customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall
success of the team.
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and
offerings, anticipates and manages customer needs.
- Manage Workload
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule and assists in
support of solutions time/schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call
handling procedures, using current field call management
- Performs a full range of services including customer training,
equipment and work flow observation, and solution presentation for
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative
tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including
maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information
through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" and/or customer
on-site inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program
opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc.) and bills
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- 2 year technology degree, equivalent certification or
equivalent technical work experience is required. Completed classes
and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic
network and basic connectivity and printing software application is
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services
Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned
role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents,
experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire
remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with
our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with
transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Apply Now
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Bend , Electromechanical Field Service Technician I, IT / Software / Systems , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!