Associate HR Generalist (Redmond, Oregon)
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Under supervision, provide guidance and solutions on human
resources operational issues.
Support HR and management in delivery of HR services.
Ensure the organization's current HR requirements are met and the
HR strategy is implemented effectively.
Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR
policies and procedures.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain HR reporting (headcount report, training
records, disciplinary tracking and performance evaluations).
- Provide support activity for human resources including the
maintenance and reporting of employee and employee related
- Assist management in maintaining positive employee relations.
Coach employees and managers on correct interpretation and
administration of Company HR policy.
- Partner with HR management when conducting local level
investigations and resolving team member issues. Conduct exit
interviews and provide feedback to management. Represent the
company, when needed, at unemployment hearings.
- Liaison between Talent Acquisition and management in the
recruitment and selection of candidates.
- Work with HR management and managers to determine training
needs. Compile data and analyze past and current year training
requirements. Support implementation of training programs.
- Conduct new employee on-boarding process.
- Ensure internal consistency and worth in administering job
evaluations and compensation programs. Facilitate organization
development and job evaluation processes. Assist local managers
with salary and wage administration to ensure pay consistency and
- Audit and maintain current work authorizations.
- Support affirmative action programs.
- Support the leave of absence process in partnership with
corporate Leave of Absence team and management to include team
member accommodations, communication, etc.
- Assist managers with administration of Worker's Compensation
policies and procedures. Take lead role in ensuring that employees
are returned to work as soon as possible.
- Maintain employee paperwork and personnel files.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in
this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
position will require the successful candidate to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an
equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law
- Bachelor's degree.Relevant Work Experience
- HR support or administration experience..Additional
- Position may require travel up to 25% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- PHR or SPHR.Required
Keywords: Medline, Bend , Associate HR Generalist (Redmond, Oregon), Human Resources , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!