Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Desert Orthopedics, of Praxis Health, is seeking an experienced
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Coordinator to work on a PRN/As
Needed basis. This position is responsible for properly fitting DME
products and teaching the patient how to use them. Control
inventory physically and via the automated inventory software.
Charge patients appropriately and collect payments and deposits
according to protocol.We are excited to share with you a short
video that shows why the Praxis Health family is so special. Please
click here: Schedule:PRN/As NeededTravel:Travel between the three
clinics in Bend and RedmondEssential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Ensure proper fitting and instructions to patient on how to use
- Control computerized inventory and ensure ordered inventory and
- Order DME supplies.
- Ensure that DME script is obtained for billing purposes and
scanned in patients chart.
- Ensure the patient signs a proof of delivery when receive the
product, or refusal agreement they decide
not to get the DME prescribed.
- Obtain signed ABN from Medicare patient on non-covered
- Completes prior authorization for DME.
- May participate in DME A/R follow up.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
Reps, coworkers, supervisors and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.At this time, Praxis
Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all
employees and this will be required as a condition of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong experience and knowledge in DME products and
- Prior authorizations and DME A/R follow up experience
- Basic knowledge of physician office documentation
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and meet all HIPAA
- Certified fitter of orthotics preferred, but not required.
- Current health records with the appropriate immunization to
work in the health care field.
(Hepatitis B and Tuberculosis).
Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high quality
healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based
clinics are the DNA of our business, providing better medicine,
advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and collaborative
culture for our providers and staff.The Praxis family approach is
dynamically different than other healthcare companies in Oregon. We
are not big box health care, but rather a company of small groups
and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to
industry changes, as well as patient needs.We have been serving
communities across the beautiful and adventurous state of Oregon
for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought leaders in the
industry. Our commitment to innovative and operational excellence
has allowed us to create healthcare solutions that are both
cost-efficient and cutting edge.Come see how healthcare is done
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel,
crouch, stand, bend, crawl, twist. The employee must regularly lift
and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employee
will work under stressful conditions. Requires walking on non-level
surfaces, inside and outside the office, throughout the day.
Employee will be exposed to bodily fluids on a regular basis.This
position performs tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids
and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties are offered
the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination series.
Praxis Health Equal Opportunity Statement
EOE Disabled/VeteranPraxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Athletic Trainer, Human Resources , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!