- Manage all Housekeeping staff
- Uses critical thinking and problem solving skills to manage,
improve efficiencies and create unique guest experiences.
- Ensure that the Residence Club units are impeccably clean and in
5 Star condition, completely stocked with amenities, house wares,
linens and accessories.
- Ensure Juniper Lodge is impeccably clean and in 5 Start
condition, completely stocked with amenities, house wares, linens
- Inspect Residence Club units in great detail, document the
results of inspections and address housekeeping and maintenance
- Maintained to the highest standard facilities such as the
Clubhouse, Trailhead, Golf Comfort Stations and Golf Shop.
- Regular and reliable attendance, balancing working hours to the
needs of the business.
- Controls and orders the inventory of cleaning supplies, cleaning
equipment, linen, laundry supplies, laundry equipment, Residence
Club amenities, housewares, and facility supplies on a monthly
basis ensuring adequate inventory for one to two months at all
- Conduct daily line up meetings and attend all mandatory
department and management meetings.
- Apply active listening skills to resolve problems and attend to
concerns with members, owners and team members.
- Reports all issues in the department and with equipment in a
timely manner and as they occur.
- Monitor vehicles usage and assure they are serviced on timeline
given by maintenance.
- Accurately code Purchase Orders and complete in a timely manner
to allow time to obtain signature.
- Ability to process information and make clear and accurate
- Keep records and maintain files.
- Ensure that staff uses time efficiently and clocks out when tasks
- Will work varied hours which may include evenings, weekends, and
- Manages workflow effectively and in an organized and timely
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Maintains a professional standard at Juniper Preserve including,
but not limited to, appearance, interaction with members,
associates, guests of the club, verbal discussions and written
correspondence. Does not discuss work related issues with members
and resort guests.
- Supports and adheres to the CORE Values (ie. "The T.R.I.P.") and
Brand Pillars, The Mission Statement, Service Fundamentals, and
Guest Service Philosophy as defined by the Company.
- Maintains positive attitude and the flexibility to take on new
and different tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Associates degree; three to five years related experience or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in managing personnel in a dynamic resort
- Driver's License
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform duties of the job
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in a luxury golf community, hotel or
- Knowledge of Springer Miller software
- Knowledge of Alice software
- High level of experience in working with a budget/profit and loss
- Fluent in Spanish
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is required several
times in a day to stand; walk; climb stairs or ladders; and stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. Occasionally may be needed to lift 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, ability to adjust focus.