Company: Juniper Preserve
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Takes food and beverage orders, mixes and pours beverages,
serves food and beverages, busses tables, calculates, presents and
processes checks while constantly providing exceptional service to
all members, resort guests and co-workers. Manages all aspects of
the bar and bar program resort wide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a current Food Handlers
Card and OLCC Servers Permit.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of liquor quality and preparation
of drinks and keeps updated on new and revised beverage
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and sugar to
prepare cocktails and other drinks to Juniper Preserve
- Serves wine, draft or bottled beer and food to bar guests.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication
and handling of an intoxicated guest.
- Assists servers in bar knowledge (proper glassware, correct
garnish, cocktail ingredients, etc.)
- Cleans, sanitizes, restocks and stores bar items according to
- Greet guests, escort them to their seats and present them with
menus and beverage lists.
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests and
- Answer questions about menu items and beverages including their
ingredients, preparation, accompanying items and make
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take orders from guests for food and/or beverage items.
- Check identification in order to ensure they meet minimum age
requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Enter orders and modifications into the POS system quickly, in
proper sequence and use appropriate abbreviations.
- Serve Food and/or Beverages to guests; prepare and serve
specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meal
and experience and take action to correct any problems.
- Observes guests to respond to any additional needs.
- Maintain table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels,
removing clutter and presetting necessary utensils.
Prepare and present checks.
- Remove dishes and glass from the table or bar and empty them in
an orderly fashion in the dishwashing area.
- Collect payments on checks by having a check signed by a member
or process a credit card.
- Provide continuous and timely service until the guests leave the
premises and give them a warm farewell.
Keywords: Juniper Preserve, Bend , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!