Company: Best Western Premier
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are looking for someone to lead our amazing housekeeping team
where they clean rooms, train, and inspect rooms.
Manages the operation of the housekeeping and laundry departments
to ensure orderly and attractive conditions in the hotel. Promotes
an atmosphere of cleanliness and superior customer care for hotel
- Hires, trains and evaluates department personnel.
- Directs all activities of the housekeeping and laundry
departments in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public
areas. Schedules duties, such as heavy cleaning, mattress
- Prepares work schedules for staff based on projected
- Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas
to assure employees maintain the property's superior standards of
- Maintains an inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and
linen, ordering replacement of supplies and equipment as
- Creates a service environment focused on the guest, with a
passion for high standards in cleanliness. Responds promptly to
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, and
develops alternative solutions.
- Coordinates staff training, including MSDS, OSHA, and safety
- Maintains lost and found.
- Performs room attendant duties, when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have Housekeeping Experience.
Compensation: $22.00 per hour
A playful getaway
Now open, the Best Western Premier Peppertree Inn at Bend will
surprise and delight you with the best of the Premier brand. From
daily breakfast available and free WiFi to our own ZPizza Tap Room
restaurant in-house, we've got all the essentials you love. Best of
all, our convenient location in Bend, OR puts you close to the
majestic Mount Bachelor and Oregon State University's new Cascades
Keywords: Best Western Premier, Bend , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!