Company: American Red Cross
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives
every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its
best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are
required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID
19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is
prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on
providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption
prior to starting employment ****
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Job Title: Team Supervisor
Location: Bend, OR
Lead a team that's dedicated and mission-driven to help save lives
every day. Join the American Red Cross Team-Where your career is a
force for good!
Pay: Commensurate with experience
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid Family Leave (where applicable)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
About this Role
As a Team Supervisor you will use your leadership, compassion, and
customer service skills to lead our blood collection team to going
above and beyond ensuring that all donors have the best experience
possible. Our Team Supervisors drive for results and serve others
with a high level of respect for our staff and the donors we value.
The Red Cross offers paid phlebotomy training with the ability to
grow your skills and career within the nation's top humanitarian
organization. To learn more about the Blood Collection team and how
we serve the community, watch this short video:
- Supervise blood collection staff, including training and
- Drive for results and to serve others with a high level of
respect for customer service
- Take the time to personally connect with donors - listen to
their stories and help them understand the value of their
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your
co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again
- Be detailed oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the
blood you collect meets goals, regulatory requirements and can be
- To best meet the needs of our donors and community, Team
Supervisors work a variable schedule including early mornings, late
nights, weekends and holidays
- The aforementioned responsibilities of the Team Supervisor
describe the general nature and level of work and are not an
- Minimum two years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related
education and experience required
- Customer service experience and effective verbal communication
skills are required. Ability to effectively discuss procedures and
medical issues with patients, families and physicians needed.
- Ability to work a variable schedule including early mornings,
late nights, weekends and holidays. Overnight travel may be
- A current, valid driver's license with good driving record is
required. Experience driving larger vehicles preferred.
- Basic computer skills are desirable
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity
to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross
volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to
help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a
difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and
allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross
relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to
help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our
most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of
Keywords: American Red Cross, Bend , Team Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!