Housekeeper - $500 SO Bonus
Company: Touchmark at Mount Bachelor Village
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ETHIC Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and
Compassion steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually
enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles
with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance
to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say: -I AM AN ALLY I AM A
FRIEND I AM A GIVER -$500 Sign On Bonus, Up to $1500 per calendar
year Education Incentive Plan, Company Percentage Paid 401K Match,
College Scholarships for Children of Employees, Discounted Meals,
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee
Discounts, Referral Program earn up to $850 per referral, Employee
Resource Program, Starting Wage $17.50/hour - -
-Touchmark at Mt. Bachelor Village is Central Oregon's exclusive
resort-style retirement community, enriching the lives of residents
and their families through hospitality, services, and amenities. We
are seeking to fill a full-time Housekeeper. We are willing to
train you for this position!
-Willing to work with flexible schedules!
-As a Housekeeper, you will enrich lives each day by performing
housekeeping duties in residents homes, office spaces, and common
areas. You will get an opportunity to meet and engage with
residents and team members. They welcome you into their home and
you can make a difference in their lives. -
-The ideal candidate:
- Must be at least 18 years of age (required).
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (required).
- Ability to read and write English to follow and give oral and
- Housekeeping or laundry experience is a plus, but we are
willing to train;
- Ability to work in an environment with older adults.
- Be patient, tactful, and flexible when dealing with residents,
family members, volunteers, visitors, staff members, and the
- Physically capable of turning, stooping, bending, stretching,
and moving equipment.
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds.
- After receiving the appropriate training, must be able to
operate standard equipment for housekeeping and laundry tasks.
- Ability to get along with co-workers, demonstrate integrity and
express a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work some holidaysWe are looking to hire
individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing
everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and
empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
-Benefits:Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our
residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our
employees. - -Thats why we offer a competitive compensation and
benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access pay as you earn it
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurance optionsAt Touchmark, we have the
privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With
this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19. If they are not yet vaccinated, new team members must
have received at least one dose by their first day of employment
(and receive their second dose in the time interval established by
the vaccine manufacturer, if applicable) to continue working at
Touchmark. A copy of the vaccination policy will be provided upon
request. *Please note this policy does not apply to our communities
-located in Montana.*
-We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours
and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in
safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we
encourage you to apply.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
Keywords: Touchmark at Mount Bachelor Village, Bend , Housekeeper - $500 SO Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!