BARISTA - BEND, OR
Sisters Coffee has been caffeinating wilderness goers since
1989. Come join our team, nestled at the base of the Three Sisters
Our mission is to create an authentic coffee experience built on
a deep love for our craft, and a heartfelt kindness for the people
We're well known for our consistently excellent coffee,
outstanding kindness and hospitality, and exceptional workplace. We
are intentional about the care, quality and craft of our products.
We strive to add value and sustainability to all aspects of the
coffee supply chain.
We treat our customers with the utmost kindness, respect, and
care. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees as an industry
leader in employment benefits and practices. We care about
providing meaningful work and about their success.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our
barista team in Sisters. The right candidate will demonstrate
excellent customer service and exceptional communication. We have a
special focus on hospitality in a team driven, high volume and
fast-paced cafe environment.
1-2 years of specialty coffee, retail, hospitality and/or
customer service experience is required, with availability on both
weekends and weekdays.
Part time and full time positions available.
Excellent Customer Service
* Warmly welcome and engage customers with an emphasis on
hospitality as they enter the store.
* Provide customers with a warm, friendly and sincere attitude
as we host their cafe experience.
* Help customers decide on the right product by offering samples
and responding to their questions with a sense of urgency and
proficient product knowledge.
* Promote thoughtful and engaging conversations with customers
while using intuition to read and feed the interaction, revolving
around coffee ideas and an open mindedness to all beverage
Drink Quality and Coffee Preparation
* Consistently prepare and serve high quality coffee beverages
in an expedient manner.
* Maintain exemplary preparation and serving standards on a
* Participate in ongoing tastings and training to constantly
hone your craft as a barista.
* Demonstrate a consistent enthusiasm for preparing and serving
coffee drinks in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
* Facilitate coffee education and ongoing coffee dialogue.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of current cafe offerings and
continue your education of product knowledge both independently and
with the shop trainer.
* Maintain a clean coffee bar and a safe work environment at all
* Reflect the utmost professionalism when handling money and
customer care at all times.
* Represent the company brand as respectfully as possible, using
company standards and culture as guides.
* Adhere to company dress code, self conduct, and health
policies at all times.
* Communicate effectively and have the ability to articulate
coffee knowledge thoroughly.
* Work collaboratively with team members daily to run a
successful shop operation and help create a positive work