Housekeeping Manager - Element Bend
Company: Merete Hotel Management Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Effectively manage the work activities of housekeeping personnel to
ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in the hotel. Assign
duties and inspect work. Ensure all housekeeping staff is properly
trained in cleaning, guest service, and safety procedures.
Select, train, supervise, schedule, develop, discipline, and
counsel team members according to Hotel policies and
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Coordinate with Hotel GM and Maintenance in the repair and
maintenance program as related to guestrooms and public areas.
- Maintain inventory of guest rooms and housekeeping supplies
including all month-end inventories.
- Inspect guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas, and all office
space to ensure Hotel standards are being met.
- Monitors payroll hours and reports. Maintain lost & found
- Completes reports paperwork (i.e. forecasts, annual budgets,
action plans, etc.)
- Attends, as well as schedules and conduct departmental
- Reports any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager to include
- Assures property operation meets internal standards.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this
Lift and carry average weight of 20lbs frequently, maximum weight
frequently 50lbs. Standing/walking up to two miles per day on
cement, tile, asphalt, and carpet. Reaching/overhead extension to
pull items down. Pushing and pulling average weight frequently
50lbs, maximum weight frequently 150lbs. Repetitive motions of
bending, kneeling, stooping, and twisting.
Working with and exposed to fumes, chemicals, vibrations, humidity,
cold, heat, dust, and noise. Must adhere to the Hotels safety
standards and procedures; hearing, eye, hand protection for
equipment operation.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum six months previous housekeeping experience.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment,
subject to accommodations.
Effectively time management (i.e. planning, prioritizing,
delegating, directing, etc.).
- Effective communication, both verbal and written with
associates, guests, and members of management.
- Ability to plan and organize the work of others.
- Ability to adjust schedule changes and cover shifts on short
- Able to work variety of hours/shifts.
- Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly
striving to improve all standards of operations.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests to ensure all
guest experiences are superior.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Ability to communicate with guests as well as team
- Follows all safety procedures.
At Meret--, we are committed to establishing a supportive and
welcoming workplace environment where bias is acknowledged and
overcome and where all associates feel welcomed and supported. We
value and develop people from all backgrounds and, experiences,
leading us to better serve our guests, associates, and
Meret-- is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to status
as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability,
or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Keywords: Merete Hotel Management Inc, Bend , Housekeeping Manager - Element Bend, Hospitality & Tourism , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!