LPN Med Pass
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: September 11, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the
administering of medication to residents.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered and under the
direction of the attending physician.
* Administer medications in accordance with established nursing
standards, policies, procedures and practices of this facility, and
requirements of the state.
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer and document the oral
and/or topical medications ordered for a resident.
* Complete necessary forms, charts and reports in a timely
* Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled,
returned and reordered.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm,
and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice
as an LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge
Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to
post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of
healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the
common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our
Bend Transitional Care is 49 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility
providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Respite Care, as
well as, Alzheimer s and hospice care. Our brand new Bend
rehabilitation center is backed by a full time Nurse Practitioner
and Resident Council to ensure we are providing the highest in
quality care. We offer a variety of activities through our Life
Enrichment Coordinator and provide a positive atmosphere that
encourages healthy rehabilitation. Bend Transitional Care is
currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bend , LPN Med Pass, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!