Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Caregiver
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: April 4, 2019
SIGN ON BONUS $250.00:
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!:
WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL!::
Want to make a significant impact while working for a American
Health Care Association award-winning community (Check out the
Join the award-winning team here at Prestige Senior Living High
Desert and work for our family-owned and operated
Nestled in the heart of Bend, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living High
Desert offers residents the comfort of home and the camaraderie of
Residents experience the independence and convenience that comes
with community-based living, a myriad of activities, educational
opportunities and life-enrichment programming.:
At High Desert, we offer Celebrations, a lifestyle program that
embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to foster
happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program s events,
activities and educational opportunities are designed to nurture
mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to
Questions? Contact HighDesertED@prestigecare.com::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Personal Care Attendant provides direct resident care, completes
assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a
positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and
upholds Prestige s core values of respect, integrity, commitment
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence and choice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or performs ADL s, takes vital signs and weights and
accurately documents care services provided and observations on
communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all
incidents and accidents immediately.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers
phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control
practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment
to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal
time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room
and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and
coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal
care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of
employment, state required training including the Revised
Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV
training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
KEYWORDS: Personal Care Attendant, PCA, healthcare, health care,
senior living, assisted living, memory care, dementia, entry-level,
entry level, C.N.A., CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, certified
nursing assistant, entry level, entry-level
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Bend , Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Caregiver, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!