Pulmonary Care Physician (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Care Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 day work week with half day blocked for procedures Pay Rate: $.00
Join a team that truly lives to "create America's healthiest community, together." A statement they don't take lightly. They have been serving the community for over 100 years and have invested millions in the latest technologies to help ensure their patients have access to the most advanced treatment in Central Oregon and providing high-quality care. The incoming provider will be welcomed into newly renovated clinics offering state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and always giving to the community.
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day work week (flexible schedule)
- 14 to 16 patients per day
- $385,000 base salary plus yearly production bonus
- Ability to be paid extra for sleep studies
- $400,000+ potential once fully ramped up
- Up to $30,000 sign-on and up to $12,000 relocation bonus
- No weekends
- MDU, Lab, PULM Therapy all on-site
- EPIC EMR System
- Full health, dental, and vision, 5 weeks of CTO, 401k with 6% match, and other great benefits
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art health clinicsOur community is located in the heart of Bend, Oregon where we are considered the "outdoor playground of the West!" Nestled among rivers and mountains, adventure enthusiasts can enjoy fishing, camping, white water rafting, mountain biking, and skiing. Men's Journal once ranked Bend a top 10 Best Places to Live Now. This intermingling of cultures and traditions results in a sense of respect and civility toward one another-making this community a great place to live.
- Live in a family-friendly community that truly offers all four seasons
- Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine a year
- A diverse selection of restaurants, microbreweries, and wineries
- All the amenities of a metro without the traffic and access to all luxuries of Oregon
- Money Magazine ranks Bend in the top 50 Best Places to Live
- Voted #2 best community in Oregon to raise a family offering excellent public and private schools
- #1 spot for the best outdoor and water activities in Oregon including world-class fishing, skiing, hiking trails, water sports, and many more
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pulmonologist, Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease Physician, Pulmonary, Pulmonary Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Bend , Pulmonary Care Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!