Certified Medical Assistant - Starting at $25/Hour
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Clinical Operations Specialist is responsible for fostering
a culture of clinical excellence through innovative solutions,
collaborative problem solving and data-driven optimization. The
employee will be responsible for providing direct operational,
clinical, and technical support for our leadership team, our
providers, MAs, nurses, and medical office support employees.
The Clinical Operations team is accountable for the quality of
training and support services delivered, for coordination with
Intergy Support and IT teams, and for contributing to the design
and maintenance of systems and workflows to support
multidisciplinary team functioning and continuity of services
within the clinics. The Clinical Operations Specialists will manage
small to medium projects or specific aspects of projects and
initiatives for clinical or business applications in the healthcare
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Travel: Travel between clinical sites
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze existing clinical practices and identify areas ripe for
improvement or enhancement.
- Explore innovative solutions to enhance the provider and
patient experience to maximize efficiency, reduce burnout, and
improve patient outcomes.
- Creates and delivers new training to providers, Medical
Assistants, managers, and other members of the Clinical Operations
Team as needed to further quality and value-based care
- Ensures all requirements of alternative payment model processes
are met, including program compliance, data capture, reporting and
- Provides leadership in the evaluation and implementation of
innovative workflows, configurations, and third party applications
necessary to reduce cost, time or errors and improve revenue,
patient satisfaction and clinic performance in quality
- Demonstrates the EHR system functionality to new Praxis
- Develops and maintains positive relationships and professional
interactions with providers as well as managers and staff
throughout the organization
- Conducts one-on-one, small- and large-group training sessions
using dynamic, creative training tools (including video recordings
for online training)
- Develops and/or selects teaching aids such as training
handouts, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and computer
- Establishes clear goals that define expected objectives,
monitors and reports performance and collaborates with leadership
teams to improve program outcomes.
- Manages and completes escalated support tickets from Intergy
- Creates support tickets for Intergy Support and IT
- Maintains confidentiality of all work information
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Reliable attendance and presence at work. Benefit Highlights
- Medical, Dental, Vision with In-Network & Custom Network
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Free clinical diagnostic laboratory testing performed in house
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a relevant discipline from
four-year college or university and at least three years medical
industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and
experience where two years related experience equals one year of
- Solid understanding of EHR and medical office workflow
- Clinical training and primary care medical office experience is
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with proven track record
of leading complex projects.
- Must have experience working autonomously, with demonstrated
Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high quality
healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based
clinics are the DNA of our business, providing better medicine,
advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and collaborative
culture for our providers and staff.
The Praxis family approach is dynamically different than other
healthcare companies in Oregon. We are not "big box" health care,
but rather a company of small groups and clinics, of nimble
micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to industry changes, as well
as patient needs.
We have been serving communities across the beautiful and
adventurous state of Oregon for over 50 years! And we are pioneers
and thought leaders in the industry. Our commitment to innovative
and operational excellence has allowed us to create healthcare
solutions that are both cost-efficient and cutting edge.
Come see how healthcare is done right!
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to stay on task without direct supervision.
- Occasional stress related to deadline pressure.
50% in clinic working side by side with providers and clinical
50% office based work, can be done on site or remotely
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Certified Medical Assistant - Starting at $25/Hour, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!