PRN Front Office Float - High Lakes Health Care - On the Job Training
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: September 20, 2023
High Lakes Health Care Upper Mill, of Praxis Health, is seeking
an experienced Front Office Float with outstanding customer service
skills for a PRN, float position.
Praxis Health is a thriving, patient focused organization with
clinics scattered across the beautiful state of Oregon. You likely
know us as High Lakes Health Care, Aspen Mountain Dermatology,
Pacific Crest Neurology, Urology Specialists of Oregon, Cascade
Gastroenterology, or Desert Orthopedics. Our organization was voted
the "Best Medical Organization in Bend" 5 years in a row, through
the Source Weekly in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022! We want to
add members to our team who will engage with our mission of working
toward healthier patients, lower cost healthcare and happier
We are looking to hire a rock star; someone who learns quickly,
works hard, pays attention to detail- and if you're an
overachiever, bonus points! This job is located at the front desk
of the clinic- so we expect that the perfect Front Office Float
will be the professional and eager face of our clinic, representing
our providers and our brand with ease. This position is customer
service and patient care intensive. The ideal candidate is someone
who is comfortable and willing to explain procedures and schedule
patients face to face, but also knows how to make a patient feel
comfortable on the phone.
Our organization has a mission of providing infinite resources to
our patients with authenticity. We believe that the entire team
plays an role in each patients care; so we seek to hire employees
who will take pride in themselves, and their work.
If the candidate described sounds like you, please reach out and
let's chat! You might be exactly what we're looking for.
We are excited to share with you a short video that shows why the
Praxis Health family is so special. Please click here:
Travel: Local Travel between clinics
Schedule: PRN (As Needed)
Essential Job Functions
- Greets, screens and schedules patients.
- Inputs information into electronic health records and other
support services platforms.
- Performs clerical duties related to clinical service.
- Prepares and processes correspondence. Answers routine medical
- Performs high volumes of reception duties including but not
limited to answering and screening telephone communication,
relaying messages, questions and other relevant
information between patients and their clinical team.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides
support services to patients and medical staff.
- Assistance in Medical Record maintenance including retrieving
and sending to offices and individuals as requested and required by
state and federal laws.
- Ensures scheduling accuracy for ease and best use of provider
and patient time.
- Vital contributor to internal communication via multiple
- Maintains files and assists establishing office systems.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs medical receptionist duties as necessary.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.
- Other duties as assigned Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year customer service experience
- Typing Skills: 35 wpm minimum
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred, but not
required. Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing
high quality healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our
community-based clinics are the DNA of our business, providing
better medicine, advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and
collaborative culture for our providers and staff.
The Praxis family approach is dynamically different than other
healthcare companies in Oregon. We are not "big box" health care,
but rather a company of small groups and clinics, of nimble
micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to industry changes, as well
as patient needs.
We have been serving communities across the beautiful and
adventurous state of Oregon for over 50 years! And we are pioneers
and thought leaders in the industry. Our commitment to innovative
and operational excellence has allowed us to create healthcare
solutions that are both cost-efficient and cutting edge.
Come see how healthcare is done right!
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation including
computer and calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and
supplies, mobility to complete errands for deliveries, or sitting
for extended periods of time.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as
needed. Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and outside
the office, throughout the day.
- Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
- Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent
contact with staff and patients. EOE Disabled/Veteran
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , PRN Front Office Float - High Lakes Health Care - On the Job Training, Healthcare , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!