Medical Receptionist - High Lakes Health Care
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Location: Powell Butte
Posted on: September 10, 2023
High Lakes Health Care, of Praxis Health, is seeking an
experienced Medical Office Support professional with outstanding
customer service skills for a full time position. We are looking
for a candidate with a collaborative, team spirit and a willingness
to support the needs of our patients as well as the goals of the
job and the team. In this role, you will greet, screen, schedule
patients, input correct patient information, perform clerical
duties related to clinical service and other medical receptionist
duties as necessary.
- Must have an aptitude to learn and a passion to serve
- Must be someone who thrives in a busy, fast-paced
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, be highly
organized, and detail oriented. We are excited to share with you a
short video that shows why the Praxis Health family is so special.
Please click here: Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Essential Job Functions:
- Greets, screens and schedules patients.
- Inputs information into electronic health records and other
support services platforms.
- Performs clerical duties related to clinical service.
- Prepares and processes correspondence. Answers routine medical
- Performs high volumes of reception duties including but not
limited to answering and screening telephone communication,
relaying messages, questions and other relevantinformation between
patients and their clinical team.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides
support services to patients and medical staff.
- Assistance in Medical Record maintenance including retrieving
and sending to offices and individuals as requested and required by
state and federal laws.
- Ensures scheduling accuracy for ease and best use of provider
and patient time.
- Vital contributor to internal communication via multiple
- Maintains files and assists establishing office systems.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs medical receptionist duties as necessary. Benefit
- Medical, Dental, Vision with In-Network & Custom Network
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Free clinical diagnostic laboratory testing performed in house
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year customer service experience
- Typing Skills: 45 wpm minimum
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred, but not
required. Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing
high quality healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our
community-based clinics are the DNA of our business, providing
better medicine, advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and
collaborative culture for our providers and staff. The Praxis
family approach is dynamically different than other healthcare
companies in Oregon. We are not "big box" health care, but rather a
company of small groups and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that
can quickly adapt to industry changes, as well as patient needs. We
have been serving communities across the beautiful and adventurous
state of Oregon for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought
leaders in the industry. Our commitment to innovative and
operational excellence has allowed us to create healthcare
solutions that are both cost-efficient and cutting edge. Come see
how healthcare is done right!
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation including
computer and calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and
supplies, mobility to complete errands for deliveries, or sitting
for extended periods of time.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
- Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent
contact with staff and patients. EOE Disabled/Veteran Praxis Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Medical Receptionist - High Lakes Health Care, Healthcare , Powell Butte, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!