Medical Clinic, RN, PRN - Urology Specialists of Oregon Bend OR
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Urology Specialists of Oregon, part of Praxis Health, is looking
for a professional RN to join our team! This position will mainly
run the CMG schedule and assist with triage.Schedule: PRN, as
neededWe are excited to share with you a short video that shows why
the Praxis Health family is so special. Please click here: Praxis
Health is Oregon's largest independent, multi-specialty medical
group, well known for our friendly providers and support staff. We
work hard to provide an environment where employees can thrive in
their careers, and where they feel valued.Essential Duties &
- Provides professional nursing care to patients undergoing
diagnostic or therapeutic services to patients in a clinic
- Assesses patient; completes nursing assessment, documents
findings in patient records and notifies physician of abnormal
- Establishes a care plan in collaboration with the patient,
family and health care team.
- Coordinates ongoing care. Identifies discharge needs and
facilitates discharge planning as appropriate.
- Provides telephone triage and call rotations per department
- Performs nursing procedures and treatments as directed by
physician or LIP in the treatment and management of patient
- Evaluates, initiates and maintains standards of care consistent
with policies and procedures.
- Assists with specialized patient care equipment as required by
the clinical department and medical specialty assigned.
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by a
physician or LIP.
- Directs, coordinates and participates in the evaluation and
supervision of nursing care provided to patients.
- Establishes patient care priorities and delegates nursing
activities according to the patient needs and staff qualifications
- Serves as charge nurse when assigned to ensure efficient
operations and continuity of care.
- Participates in education, research and performance improvement
activities. Provides health education to patients and
- Develops, evaluates, adapts and documents education to meet
learning needs and abilities of patients and families.
- Assists in the preparation of department specific education for
patients and colleagues. Covers other nursing roles in the
- Maintains core competency in nursing (CPR, skills labs).
- Other duties as assigned.At this time, Praxis Health is
required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and
this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be fairly
considered.Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited institution, a
community college program in nursing, or an accredited
- Appropriate certificate indicating passing grade for specific
specialty if working in specialty departments; e.g., rheumatology
nursing exam.Other Requirements:
- Minimum of one year recent RN experience required; two years of
recent RN experience preferred
- Current demonstrated clinical competence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.Praxis Health is
a family of medical groups providing high quality healthcare
throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based clinics are the
DNA of our business, providing better medicine, advocacy for our
patients, and a satisfying and collaborative culture for our
providers and staff.The Praxis family approach is dynamically
different than other healthcare companies in Oregon. We are not
"big box" health care, but rather a company of small groups and
clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to
industry changes, as well as patient needs.We have been serving
communities across the beautiful and adventurous state of Oregon
for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought leaders in the
industry. Our commitment to innovative and operational excellence
has allowed us to create healthcare solutions that are both
cost-efficient and cutting edge.Come see how healthcare is done
- Requires full range of motion, manual and finger dexterity and
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of
- Requires corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
- Requires some exposure to communicable disease or bodily
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Work.Work Environment:Combination for medical office and
exam/procedure room setting. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.EOE Disabled/VeteranPraxis Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Medical Clinic, RN, PRN - Urology Specialists of Oregon Bend OR, Healthcare , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!