Receptionist, Urology Specialists of Oregon
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Location: La Pine
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Urology Specialists of Oregon, part of Praxis Health, is seeking
a friendly Receptionist with outstanding customer service skills
for a full time position. We are looking for a candidate with a
collaborative, team spirit and a willingness to support the needs
of our patients as well as the goals of the job and the team. In
this role, you will greet, screen, schedule patients, input correct
patient information, perform clerical duties related to clinical
service and other medical receptionist duties as necessary.Must
have an aptitude to learn anda passion to serve others.Must be
someone who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment.Must have
exceptional customer service skills, be highly organized, and
detail oriented.We are excited to share with you a short video that
shows why the Praxis Health family is so special. Please click
here: Schedule:Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pmBenefits: We offer
a competitive wage and benefits package, and on top of this, you
will work with a talented group of providers, professionals and
co-workers who are dedicated to the highest standards of quality
care. The family of providers within the Praxis Health values those
we provide for and we value our employees.Benefit Highlights:
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No out of
pocket premium cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time OffTravel:Occasional coverage at clinics in
Bend/RedmondEssential Job Functions
- Greets, screens and schedules patients.
- Inputs information into electronic health records and other
support services platforms.
- Performs clerical duties related to clinical service.
- Prepares and processes correspondence. Answers routine medical
- Performs high volumes of reception duties including but not
limited to answering and screening telephone communication,
relaying messages, questions and other relevant
information between patients and their clinical team.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides
support services to patients and medical staff.
- Assistance in Medical Record maintenance including retrieving
and sending to offices and individuals as requested and required by
state and federal laws.
- Ensures scheduling accuracy for ease and best use of provider
and patient time.
- Vital contributor to internal communication via multiple
- Maintains files and assists establishing office systems.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs medical receptionist duties as necessary.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.At this time, Praxis
Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all
employees and this will be required as a condition of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general
education degree (GED).1 year customer service experienceTyping
Skills: 40 wpm minimumExperience in a medical office setting
preferred, but not required.
Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high quality
healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based
clinics are the DNA of our business, providing better medicine,
advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and collaborative
culture for our providers and staff.The Praxis family approach is
dynamically different than other healthcare companies in Oregon. We
are not big box health care, but rather a company of small groups
and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to
industry changes, as well as patient needs.We have been serving
communities across the beautiful and adventurous state of Oregon
for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought leaders in the
industry. Our commitment to innovative and operational excellence
has allowed us to create healthcare solutions that are both
cost-efficient and cutting edge.Come see how healthcare is done
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation including
computer and calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and
supplies, mobility to complete errands for deliveries, or sitting
for extended periods of time.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as
needed. Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and outside
the office, throughout the day.
- Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
- Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent
contact with staff and patients.
EOE Disabled/VeteranPraxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Receptionist, Urology Specialists of Oregon, Healthcare , La Pine, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!