Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Surgery-General opening in Bend, Oregon. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A rural health clinic and hospital located about 130-miles from
Bend, OR, in beautiful eastern Oregon is seeking a General Surgeon
for a permanent physician opening.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive rural health care
organization and work with an experienced medical staff. Come join
an incredibly dedicated and dynamic team of medical providers and
caregivers while experiencing the great outdoors! $40,000
signing-bonus & up to $15,000 in relocation assistance!
Salary: $450,000.00 - $475,000.00 per year.
General Surgeon Opportunity:
- Full-Time, permanent, direct-hire position for a General
- Duties: Surgery, Scopes & Surgery Clinic
- Additional staff available: 1 other surgeon, 2 CRNAs, 2
full-time RNS, 2 full-time surgery techs
- Schedule: 4 days work week- clinic and surgeries + call. The
current surgeon generally does two days of clinic & two days of
surgery per week.
- On-Call is a must, very seldom nights & weekends
- Financials say 45 general surgery and 240 scopes; 8-10 scopes
per week; 1-2 surgeries a week.
- EHR: Healthland (hospital) and EMDs available in Clinic
- Patient ratio: General surgeons will see about 22-patients per
week on average.
- CME allowance: $8,000-10,000, with 2 weeks (10 full days) of
- General surgery and trauma call, plus rounding on patients.
Previous surgeon states they he was not called in roughly half the
weekends he was on call
Physician - General Surgeon Requirements:
- Providing general surgery for hospital, upper & lower scopes,
- Types of procedures: Predominantly colonoscopy/upper endoscopy,
general surgery: appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernia, breast
lumpectomy/mastectomy, hysterectomy, bowel resection, tubal
ligations, irrigation/drainage under sedation, amputation of
toes/foot, trauma surgery, c-section support as necessary if a
- General Surgeon must hold at-least 3-years of progressive
- Will possess or is willing to obtain current Oregon Medical
- Board certification or eligibility in general surgery is
- Graduate from accredited medical school as MD or DO.
Eastern Oregon Location:
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water/snow sports, hiking,
biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and
- Small town living with safe schools and community for a
- Low cost of living/surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Unique retail/dining that is all locally owned and
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Close to Malheur and Umatilla national forests.
Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs,
cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular
surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and
cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro
surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral
plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral
surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs,
dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs,
maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs,
oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs,
cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs,
surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Bend , General Surgeon, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!