Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Rebound Physical Therapy
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Position: Medical Accounts Receivable SpecialistLocation: Bend,
OregonExperience Required: 1+ yearEmployment Type: Full-TimeHiring:
ImmediatelyBenefits: Competitive benefits package which includes
medical, dental, vision, generous paid time off, 401k match and
moreBusiness: Rebound Physical Therapy Clinic
We are a well-respected and independent physical therapy provider
specializing in sports medicine, rehabilitation and spinal care at
multiple locations throughout Central Oregon. The position will be
based at our Administrative office located near the Old Mill
District. The schedule will consist of Monday through Friday for a
total of 40- hours per week.
The AR Specialist works collaboratively and efficiently with the AR
Team toward the achievement of department goals. The position is
responsible for working with patients in a way that demonstrates
our commitment to excellent patient service. The goal is to ensure
their accounts are processed correctly with insurance providers and
in a timely manner while establishing appropriate expectations as
to the patients' responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of high school diploma. Prefer Associate's degree or
equivalent of three years of job-related experience; preferably in
a medical office environment.
- Proficient in medical billing software - basic knowledge of
Therapy Source is an asset.
- Working knowledge of insurance regulations/Medicare guidelines
and specific coverage for physical therapy.
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office.
- Awareness of customer service philosophy and keys to courteous,
creative, collection approaches.
A positive engaged personality type that enjoys contributing to a
dynamic and fun team.
- Consistently projects positive, professional image to patients
and is customer service driven.
- Demonstrates professional, effective and respectful verbal and
written communications, and listening skills.
- Flexibility with scheduling changes.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and can see projects through
- Can work independently and is self-directed.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and patient privacy
- Excellent organizational capabilities and attention to
"In compliance with Oregon Health Authority Temporary
Administrative Order PH 42-2021 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement),
effective September 1, 2021, this position mandates full
vaccination or a valid exemption from vaccination due to a medical
condition or a sincerely held religious belief. Any offer of
employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the
Keywords: Rebound Physical Therapy, Bend , Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!