Pharmacy Service Associate PT
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Pharmacy Service Associate
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Service Associate, today!
As a Pharmacy Service Associate, you assist the Pharmacy
Technician, Pharmacist, and Pharmacy Manager with serving customers
and maintaining the Pharmacy department. Your purpose is to provide
excellent customer service to customers within the Pharmacy
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You have an innate need to find answers where they aren't
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
You enjoy an organized environment.
You always remember details.
Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch.
Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy Service Associate:
- Enter sales into the cash register, process payments, and bag
- Manage the pharmacy will-call area, including placing and
retrieving prescriptions for customers.
- Pull aged will-calls that are listed on your daily report.
- Take prescription information from customers.
- Answer the telephone in the Pharmacy department.
- Assist customers in the over-the-counter medication area of the
- Perform routine inventory control tasks and checks on
quantities, quality, and availability against records.
- Follow a range of mandatory procedures and methods of work
(including the use of personal protection equipment where relevant)
to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of yourself and
- Organize your work schedule to get the job done, coordinating
with support services, and assigning short-term tasks to others if
- Cross-train to assist in other departments as needed.
Must be at least 18 years old.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Service Associate and thrive
with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Bend , Pharmacy Service Associate PT, Healthcare , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!