Entry Level Social Worker in Behavioral Health!!!
Company: Rimrock Trails Treatment Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
You can have a career in the treatment of addictions and mental
health without an advanced degree! If you have, or are a family
member of someone who has personal experience in receiving
addictions or mental health services, or are in recovery AND you
have a heart and true passion for helping teens who are struggling
with substance use problems build a brighter future; then WE HAVE
YOUR DREAM JOB!We offer competitive salaries, certification,
training, and great benefits!Call us TODAY to discuss this amazing
career opportunity where you get the chance to change lives and do
the most fulfilling work of your lifetime! Minimum
- Able to be Certified as a Recovery Mentor, Youth Support
Specialist or Peer Support Specialist.
- A current or former mental health services consumer;
- A person in recovery from an addiction disorder who has
abstained from alcohol and other drugs for at least 2 years; or
- A family member of a current or former recipient of addictions
or mental health services.
- Enjoys the challenge and finds gratification in working with
- Has a strong desire for helping young people change their
lives, find hope, and build health through holistic wellness and
recovery from addiction.
- Has a calm demeanor and the ability to address conflict and
challenging behavior with compassion and kindness.The Perks!
- Paid Training and Traditional Health Worker Certification!
- Clinical Supervision available on site!
- Receive free meals while working!Job Summary: Treatment Aides
are helping professionals with lived experience who take a caring
and personal approach in supporting the treatment plans and skill
development for teens in our residential treatment program.
Treatment Aides participate in and supervise daily activities and
utilize motivational interviewing and other evidenced-based
practices in providing cognitive, behavioral and emotional support
for adolescent clients.Location: This position is based in
beautiful Prineville, Oregon. Learn more about Prineville here
https://youtu.be/0hHupCyj_3c Check out our neighboring cities Bend
https://youtu.be/uwhlopqhxts and Redmond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv0HH_emATcIfAbout Us: Rimrock
Trails was founded three decades ago with the mission to improve
the lives of individuals, youth, and families struggling with
mental health and substance use problems. We create a foundation
for healing, strengthen family connections, and offer hope for a
brighter future. Our vision is to demonstrate excellence in the
delivery of outcome-driven behavioral health treatment. With
multiple locations throughout beautiful Central Oregon, Rimrock
Trails is one of the longest-serving specialty behavioral health
providers in the region.www.rimrocktrails.org''Work Remotely
- NoJob Type: Full-timePay: $19.50 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Rimrock Trails Treatment Services, Bend , Entry Level Social Worker in Behavioral Health!!!, Healthcare , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!