Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Posted on: September 11, 2020
Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Full-Time Day (6a-6:30p) and Noc (6p-6:30a) Shifts Available
Bend Transitional Care
900 NE 27th Street
Bend, OR 97701
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct
nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day
nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in
admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to
plan the shifts' services, programs and activities to ensure the
resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards
for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals,
problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs,
goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for
providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds
of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance
with resident's care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other
department personnel, residents, family members, and all other
individuals involved in resident's care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Must chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and
resident's response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym
memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
Located in the ultimate outdoor Oregon city lies Bend Transitional
Care, a 54-bed skilled nursing community. Their services include:
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and respite care.
The team values quality care with a 4-star Medicare rating and a
5-star staffing rating.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be
named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland
Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of
every person they serve.
Get to know more about Bend Transitional Care on their blog and
Keywords: Avamere, Bend , Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!