BendRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Bend jobs

Physician Assistant General Surgery, Travel - JOB-

Company: CompHealth
Location: Bend
Posted on: February 9, 2020

Job Description:

CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon in need of a General Surgery/Trauma Surgery PA or NP to provide locum tenens coverage. The Assignment schedule is 7 on 7 off with overnight home call. Call is also onsite day and/or night call or pager call night. Assignment requirements include first assist in surgery, prior trauma surgery experience required, EPIC experience is desired. 80% of time will be spent in ward and the other 20% will be spent in the OR. This position is approximately 50/50 General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule. Quick Facts: 7 on 7 off schedule Overnight home call. Call is also onsite day and/or night call or pager night call Surgery first assist for Trauma Surgery and General Surgery Ward work Benefits: We provide complimentary housing and travel We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice We simplify the credentialing and privileging process We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7

Keywords: CompHealth, Bend , Physician Assistant General Surgery, Travel - JOB-, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Healthcare Jobs


Respiratory Therapist
Description: PeaceHealth is seeking Respiratory Therapists for opportunities in Oregon Washington.Join our friendly Respiratory Therapy team an enjoy a rewarding and collaborative work environment surrounded by (more...)
Company: PeaceHealth
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Manager, Respiratory Care
Description: PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager, Respiratory Care.Req ID: 177406 JOB SUMMARYResponsible for 24-hour, day-to-day operations of assigned areas staff performance and patient outcomes staff procurement (more...)
Company: PeaceHealth
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Premier Oregon location needs Family Practice physician (Physician #67
Description: A well established multi-specialty group in Eugene, Oregon is seeking an additional primary care provider for an outpatient clinic practice. Eugene is home to University of Oregon and is the
Company: The Curare Group, Inc
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020


Burn Unit - ICU - RN - Travel (Eugene)
Description: Registered Nurse.
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Intensive Care Unit - ICU RN - Travel (Eugene)
Description: Registered Nurse. Travel
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, Columbia, MO
Description: Travel Speech Therapist/SLP Columbia, MO br Location: Columbia, MO br Start Date: 2/22/2020 br Shift Details: 8H Days 7:00 AM-3:00 PM br 40 hours per week br Length: 13 weeks br Apply (more...)
Company: Triage Staffing
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Internal Medicine in OR - Outpatient Primary Care Job Opening in Orego
Description: A health center in Oregon is seeking an internal or family medicine physician to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will (more...)
Company: CompHealth
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Out-patient Family Medicine Opportunity (Physician #)
Description: Job ID: 5247Practice Details ul li Opportunity for Family Medicine Physicians who can align themselves with our mission to provide the highest quality, patient centered, cost effective, health-care (more...)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Permanent Physiatry Physician in Eugene, Oregon
Description: Physiatry physician job in Oregon : Eugene, Oregon, PM R Opening - Part-Time or Full-Time Clinical Role: Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position Please ask about our generous referral (more...)
Company: RecruitWell
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, Cheyenne, WY
Description: Travel Speech Therapist/SLP Cheyenne, WY br Location: Cheyenne, WY br Start Date: 2/22/2020 br Shift Details: 8H Days 7:00 AM-3:00 PM br 40 hours per week br Length: 13 weeks br Apply (more...)
Company: Triage Staffing
Location: Eugene
Posted on: 02/25/2020

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Oregon jobs by following @recnetOR on Twitter!

Bend RSS job feeds