Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: January 14, 2020
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete
nutrition assessments and support dietary managers with regulatory
* Assess understanding and implementation of Avamere dietary
systems at assigned facilities.
* Assess special nutritional needs of geriatric and physically
* Review menus and monitor food services operations to assure that
the residents receive adequate nutrition.
* Educate and train the Dietary Managers to maximize their
performance in documentation, RAI process, budgetary guidelines,
management, sanitation guidelines and other areas of work.
* Advise and recommend changes and implement new policies and
procedures, and assist the Dietary Managers in implementing and
educating their staff of these changes.
* Make regularly scheduled visits to each facility; must be
available by telephone for consultation to other staff during all
normal business hours.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm
and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited university in Nutrition,
Dietetics, or a related field.
* Registered by the CDR, the credentialing agency for dietetics
* Strong experience as a Dietician or Dietary Manager in a
* Familiarity with applicable state and federal guidelines.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Must have a valid driver s license and dependable vehicle for
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to
post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of
healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the
common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our
Bend Transitional Care is 49 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility
providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Respite Care, as
well as, Alzheimer s and hospice care. Our brand new Bend
rehabilitation center is backed by a full time Nurse Practitioner
and Resident Council to ensure we are providing the highest in
quality care. We offer a variety of activities through our Life
Enrichment Coordinator and provide a positive atmosphere that
encourages healthy rehabilitation. Bend Transitional Care is
currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bend , Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!