Client Support Manager (Technical Support Manager)
Posted on: February 5, 2019
Client Support Manager (Technical Support Manager)
NAVIS is excited to be hiring an experienced Client Support Manager (Technical Support Manager) at our offices located in Bend, Oregon!
The Client Support Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Client Support department. The Client Support department is responsible for ensuring our clients are supported around the clock if they have any technical questions about our software. This position oversees and manages client satisfaction, team staffing, financials, operations, and directly manages talented Team Members. This position reports to the VP of Client Success.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hold regularly scheduled 1-2-1 meetings with direct reports managing established expectations, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Oversee client support daily operations ensuring effective client support
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department
- Meets department productivity and quality goals
- Analyze and document business processes and problems. Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies
- Coordinate and implement solutions from process analysis and general department projects
- Coordinate with IT and Engineering departments to ensure that all system disruptions, errors, and issues are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Assist staff to resolve complex, or out of policy, operational and technical issues
- Conduct interviews and hire new Team Members
- Coach and develop direct report Team Members
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews
- Manage and oversee internal and external client relationships
- Oversee escalated customer complaints to their successful resolution
- Oversee the success of each new account and develop long-term relationships
- Lead and direct high level, quality customer service
- Schedule and conduct department meetings
- Represent Client Support department internally and externally up to the executive level
- Other duties as assigned
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon offices.
- An inclusive, fun, values-driven company culture - we've won awards for it
- A growing tech company in Bend, Oregon
- Work / Life balance - what a concept!
- Excellent benefits package with a Medical Expense Reimbursement Program that helps keep our medical deductibles LOW for our Team Members
- 401(k) with generous matching component
- Generous time off plus a VTO day to use working at your favorite charity
- Competitive pay + annual bonus program
- FREE TURKEYS (or pies) for every Team Member for Thanksgiving (hey, it's a tradition around here)
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients' profits
- Transparency - regular All-Team meetings, so you can stay in-the-know with what's going on in all areas our business
- We support local businesses and they support us - get perks just by flashing your NAVIS badge
- Forget your standard potluck - we take our company events to the next level! Annual "Pow Day" at Mt. Bachelor, fiscal year celebrations, summer shindigs, and holiday parties, and more
- Cold-brew coffee on tap
- We go ALL-OUT for Halloween (it's a thing for us)
NAVIS is the only Unified CRM solution for hotels and vacation rental management companies that brings their data and their reservations sales, marketing, and revenue teams together to drive more direct bookings and revenue. Because we believe technology should make you money, not cost you money, we developed our game-changing Revenue Performance Platform--- to transform teams into revenue makers, enabling them to drive, capture and convert more direct bookings. We deliver actionable guest insights so departments can seamlessly sell and market together. The result is always a dramatic increase in direct sales and profit. We guarantee it.
Founded in 1987, NAVIS is a privately held company with headquarters in Bend, Oregon, and growing offices in Orlando, Florida and Reno, Nevada.
We have been named on "Top Workplaces" lists for EIGHT years running!
We have been recognized as a "Top Workplace" by The Oregonian for several years, a "Top 10 Workplace" by the Orlando Sentinel in 2018, and a "Best Place to Work" by the Northern Nevada Human Resources Association in 2018.
At NAVIS, our Core Values are:
- Golden Rule: I treat others as I want to be treated
- Integrity: I am a person of my word and highly trusted
- Innovation: I create solutions for difficult business problems
- Performance: I am part of an ambitious team and my results matter
- Attitude: I am a positive influence, I love my team and the work we do
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite products and experience on multiple Microsoft and Apple operating systems required
- At least three (3) years' experience managing technical and/or software support teams
- Experienced supporting a SaaS-based product
- Zendesk experience is desired, but not required
- If not local to Central Oregon, the desire to relocate here
NAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keywords: NAVIS, Bend , Client Support Manager (Technical Support Manager), Executive , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!