Physician / Chief Medical Officer / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Clinic Medical Director Job
Company: Radius Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Our client is currently looking for a full-time permanent
Clinical Medical Director to join their team, which is located in
the Bend, Oregon area. Interested candidates need to have three
years of clinical experience in a primary care setting. Two years
in a leadership and/or Medical Director role preferred.
Responsibilities of the Clinic Medical Director
- 75% direct patient care in a primary care clinic setting.
- Mentors and coaches providers.
- Strategizes with Clinic Manager to carry-out actionable
objectives. Minimum Requirements for the Clinic Medical Director
- Experience working with underserved populations.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement and health insurance plans
- Hospital privileges may be required.
- MD or DO
- 3 years working in a primary care clinical setting and 2 years
of leadership required. Benefits
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Hospital paid fees associated with hospital privileges, DEA
certificate, licensure, and malpractice coverage. For more
information on this Medical Director role, please apply with your
most up to date CV for consideration.
Keywords: Radius Staffing Solutions, Bend , Physician / Chief Medical Officer / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Clinic Medical Director Job, Executive , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!