Assisted Living Manager
Posted on: January 11, 2022
ETHIC - Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and
Compassion - steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually
enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles
with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance
to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say:
I AM AN ALLY --- I AM A FRIEND --- I AM A GIVER
This is a full-time Resident Care Manager (RCM) in Assisted Living.
Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday.
The Resident Care Manager assures all service issues of residents
are effectively addressed as directed by the Heath Services
Director and health services team. The RCM (Resident Care Manager)
is a leadership position. The position will provide leadership for
AL Care Partners and Med Aides and assist with the transition and
move-in process for residents. You will provide support to our
nurses and assist with daily, weekly and monthly administrative
tasks. As staffing needs fluctuate this position is expected to
help provide hands on care. You will have the daily opportunity to
distinguish yourself by taking the time to be a positive presence
in the lives of residents and their family members!
- Must be able to work onsite and provide care directly to
residents through clinical outbreaks of flu, norovirus and other
diseases-Including pandemic situations and as determined.
- Must be able to complete required paperwork and filing with
high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to observe prospects and current resident's health
status and communicate observations in a professional and
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. or the equivalent of one half of
an adult (as in a two-man transfer); capable of turning, stooping,
bending, stretching, moving equipment.
- Must be able to explain clearly to prospects, residents,
families, and employees the policies and procedures of the
- Serve as the primary point of contact for residents or resident
families regarding resident care.
- Manage, mentor and coordinate Medication Aides and Caregiver
- Assure that caregiver team members provide optimal service on
- Observe residents to ascertain if needs are addressed and
report pertinent observations and related recommendations to the
Director of Health Services or the Health Services
- Create, organize and maintain resident charts (includes set-up
and that resident's pictures taken and uploaded).
- Partner with Staffing Coordinator to recruit and onboard new
caregiver team members.
- Serves as a role model for all employees by displaying
responsible, positive, cooperative attitude.Education
- Bachelor's degree in health administration, social work,
psychology, gerontology, or related field.
- Current ALF/RCF Administrators license preferred.
- CPR/AED certification preferred.
- Eligible for continuing education credits and/or Best Friends
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and
it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That's why
we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our
team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access pay as you earn it
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurance optionsAt Touchmark, we have the
privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With
this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19. A copy of the vaccination policy will be provided upon
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and
who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in
safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we
encourage you to apply.
Check us out at www.Touchmark.com.
We're growing. Are you?
Keywords: Touchmark, Bend , Assisted Living Manager, Executive , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!