Posted on: January 9, 2021
Who we are...AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for
group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial
hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We
are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+
billion dollar STR industry.What we are looking for...Our Area
Manager is AvantStay's eyes and ears on the ground. In this
position, the ideal candidate will oversee the area management of
all AvantStay properties in the Bend area, directly managing a team
responsible for all operations, maintenance and housekeeping
matters. This position will require excellent communication and
leadership skills, with a strong attention to detail. As the Area
Manager, you serve as a brand ambassador. You are passionate about
creating exceptional customer experiences: you are a
problem-solver, there to ensure that your guests have the best
possible stay. You are a project-manager through and through,
capable of thinking about the day-to-day as well as the big
picture.Must be located/reside in the Bend area.What You'll
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to
work effectively both in a team environment as well as
- Conduct periodic inspection of vacant homes for market-ready
- Comfortable working in a startup environment with empowerment
to make decisions that enhance the guest experience.
- Inspect properties to guarantee the highest standards are
maintained, evaluates maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping
operations in areas of efficiency.
- Not afraid to lift, move, unpack and do the more "unglamorous"
sides of onboarding/organization of properties.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Review/audit property administrative and maintenance areas to
ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve resident relation issues when needed.
- Prepare and conduct meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assignedWhat You'll Bring...
- 2+ years managerial experience in property management, with
- Willingness to learn, assimilate, communicate, and apply all
- Positive attitude, amazing communication skills, and great
passion for the home sharing economy.
- Hospitality and/or Real Estate experience a plus.
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation a plus.
- Access to a car, a valid driver's license and willingness to
regular travel within the Bend area.
- Must be located/reside in the Bend area.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Legal right to work to work in the Unites States.When You Join
- You'll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and
dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your
place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will
leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to
innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer
you pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. AvantStay is
a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you
think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at
AvantStay.Perks & Benefits...
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 depending on experience
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay propertiesEqual
Employment Opportunity...We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us
Keywords: AvantStay, Bend , Area Manager, Executive , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!