Posted on: September 12, 2023
Molding Experience - Come Join a Growing Team!!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Austin MilliganAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $115,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Salt Lake City with 10
pants across the region , we are a TOP Ranked Manufacturing Firm.
Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We
believe that putting your employees first is not only the right
thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure
our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm! If you are an experienced Controller then
please applyWhy join us?Do you want to work with some of the
nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate must
have a minimum of 3 years of experience in rotational molding,
injection molding, plastic, and cast. As a Manufacturing Engineer,
you will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing process is
efficient, effective, and meets the company's quality standards.
You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to
improve processes, reduce costs, and enhance product
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes that meet quality
standards and reduce costs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to
prevent reoccurrence of issues
- Develop and maintain manufacturing documentation, including
standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and procedures in the
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment
- Continuously improve manufacturing processes through the
implementation of lean manufacturing principlesQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing
Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in rotational molding,
injection molding, plastic, and cast
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to conduct root cause
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and continuous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Experience with CAD software is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or other quality management systems is a
plusIf you are a highly motivated and experienced Manufacturing
Engineer with a passion for improving processes, reducing costs,
and enhancing product quality, we encourage you to apply for this
exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive
benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and
development.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bend , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!