Network Security Engineer
Company: Mosaic Medical
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health
system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and
improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002
we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of
age, ethnicity, or income.We focus on a holistic approach to
patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and
nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At
Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and
mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based
environment.Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a
lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an
integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life
balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon
offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the
mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that
improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great
benefit package!OpportunityTo perform, coordinate, and oversee
technical duties in support of the organization, including
provision of varied and complex office duties; provides highly
sensitive support to the Information Technology Department while
exercising independent judgment, and technical knowledge for the
- Work with IT team to design, develop, test, and evaluate new
and existing security application solutions, network
infrastructure, data processes, and decision-support mechanisms to
support staff within Mosaic Medical's information systems
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures
to protect information and network infrastructure and computer
- Maintain and provide employee training program for Mosaic's
security and privacy policies.
- Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and
technologies to meet business objectives.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and
recommend solutions to management.
- Actively protect Mosaic information technology assets and
infrastructure from external or internal threats.Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in various computer applications including
but not limited to word processing, email, database management, and
- Familiarity with modern office equipment including but not
limited to facsimile, copier, printer, scanner, mail postage
machine, telephones, etc.
- Ability to work with Practice Management System and Electronic
Medical Records system.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and keeping current with new
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple responsibilities
and manage a large work load within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate
- Knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office
- 3 year(s): Three years of system support experience in medical
office setting. Five years of network administration, network
engineering, and/or security engineering
- High School or betterPreferred
- Bachelors or better in Computer ScienceLicenses &
Keywords: Mosaic Medical, Bend , Network Security Engineer, Engineering , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!