Marketing Data Analyst
Company: PacificSource Health Plans
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?Join
PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable
care!PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a
disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
age.Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of
the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a
diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual
differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways
that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and
strengths.Position Overview: The Marketing Data Analyst will help
develop and maintain ongoing marketing data dashboards, provide
actionable insights based on user behavior, and provide strategic
support to business leaders. This position serves as an expert in
campaign tracking, testing, measuring and finding areas to improve
in our digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be able
to manage multiple data sources and identify process improvements
in how the data is tracked and reported.Essential
- Create and maintain data dashboards with visual software such
as Tableau using data from marketing platforms such as Google
Analytics, Hotjar, MOZ, Facebook, LinkedIn, email campaign
software, CRM, telephonic and other marketing data platforms.
- Use data narratives and KPI's to identify insights, trends, and
business opportunities and effectively present these to
- Assume a leadership role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy
of key databases populated by critical marketing data centers such
as CRM, Call Center dialer, email platforms, Digital Asset
managers, marketing campaigns, and customer reviews.
- Interpret data and create ongoing and ad hoc report to
interpret data and create ongoing and ad hoc reports.
- Create and maintain accurate taxonomies and meta-data for
digital assets and ensure data integrity.
- Manage data segmentation for audience marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of demand generation methodology and
- Identifies process and system improvement opportunities by
monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data and partnering with
internal teams as needed. Develops data sets to enable self-service
data analysis within the sales and marketing groups.
- Plan and implement marketing attribution models within a
multi-channel advertising environment using data from Google
Analytics, Facebook, CRM and other marketing automation
- Meet department and company performance and attendance
regulations concerning confidentiality and security of protected
- Maintains current knowledge of marketing, marketing research,
and data science trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Work Experience: A minimum of
3 years' experience working as an analyst in a direct response
marketing business or team.Education, Certificates, Licenses: BA in
Statistics, Analytics, Marketing (or similar field) or equivalent
work experience requiredKnowledge:Ability to manage multiple data
sources and identify process improvements in how the data is
tracked and reported. Expertise using visual data software such as
Tableau or similar data visualization software. Experience with
lead generation methodologies including cost per acquisition, cost
per lead, customer lifetime value and other sales funnel data.
Outstanding, expert-level statistical analysis and mathematics
skills including strong understanding or taxonomy and meta-data
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work StandardsEnvironment: Work inside in a general office
setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required
approximately 10% of the time.Our Values
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to
foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many
communities-internally and externally.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of
excellence.Physical Requirements: Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand
for extended periods of time while performing core job functions.
Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light
lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to
read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate
clearly and effectively.Disclaimer: This job description indicates
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
Keywords: PacificSource Health Plans, Bend , Marketing Data Analyst, Advertising , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!