- Daily arrivals/ departures/ house count.
- Features and services of the resort.
- Hours of operation for each outlet.
- Parking facilities, layout, and procedures.
- Reconcile daily department receipts, follow up on
- Perform all close of day tasks in SMS Host/ Touch programs.
- Ensure all departments are properly closed and ready for the next
- Generate various reports. ie. Trace, Arrivals, Departures, Flash,
Daily import to GL
- Assist late arriving guests with check in processes or guest
- Proficiency in check-in procedure
- Ability to perform room orientation
- Assist guests with luggage.
- Acquire and deliver items per guest request.
- Scrutinize Night Audit procedures to improve efficiency, notify
management of areas for improvement.
- Document staff incidents as they occur, follow up in necessary
- Respond to all emergencies as established in the Emergency
- Prepare guest incident reports and accident reports and ensure
- Scrutinize daily arrivals and departures to ensure accuracy of
guest information, rooming details, and special requests. Ensure
delivery of welcome amenities.
- Follow up on email communications and guest concerns in a timely
- Communicate with staff and management to identify problems and
- Maintain operations of equipment and stock front desk with
supplies as needed.
- Prepare a Daily Activities sheet and ensure accuracy of
- Receive, analyze, and follow up on guest concerns and issues.
- Communicate concerns to management for follow up.
- Organize group arrivals and departures; ensure billing accuracy
on group city ledgers.
- Regularly inspect guest history to ensure accuracy and encourage
staff to utilize guest history.
- Consistently strive to maximize revenue and occupancy, taking
into consideration budgeted revenues and expenses.
- Assist Welcome Cottage with nightly rounds as needed
- Manages workflow effectively and in an organized and timely
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Maintains a professional standard at Juniper Preserve to include
but not limited to appearance, Interaction with members,
associates, guests of the resort, verbal discussions and written
correspondence. Does not discuss work related issues with members
- Supports and adheres to the CORE Values (ie. "The T.R.I.P.") as
defined by the Company.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Member & Guest Services Manager or
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Valid Oregon driver's license with no recent alcohol related
offenses or criminal record.
- College or university qualifications or 2 years work related
experience in Guest Services capacity.
- Ability to work graveyard shift or variation thereof.
- Must have at least a high school diploma and Bi-lingual in
English. Spanish beneficial.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, memos and
- Ability to write complex correspondence with staff and
- Ability to effectively communicate information to both guests and
staff of the resort.
- Ability to hold and comprehend phone conversations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as accruals,
percentages and payments.
- Ability to perform basic cash handling functions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to multi-task to provide solutions to situations deal
with several variables
- Personal Computer Experience.
- Use of Google platform, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic Accounting skills.
- Ability to fully comprehend complex equipment instructions.
Inside 75% of an 8 hour shift. Outside 25% of an 8 hour shift,
unless the exterior project is carried out.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to
limit lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying over 25 lbs, including
movement of furniture; must be able to reach overhead; be able to
bend and kneel for extended periods of time. The employee will be
in continuous movement across all areas of the property and body
flexibility for movement of furniture and equipment is a necessary
ability. Occasional sitting at a desk and phone use; continuous
standing is required; climbing stairs is required; minimal driving
required, and a valid Oregon drivers license is required. Employees
will also need to answer the telephone and radio; deal with
paperwork, computer systems, electrical and mechanical systems; and
communicate with guests to solve problems. Employees must know how
to identify and handle chemicals used in routine work through use
NOTE: A review of this description has excluded the marginal
functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of
fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to perform any other job
related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.